Shamrock Landing is a new concept to this area: A Boaters Cooperative
A boaters cooperative is similar to a housing co-op, but for boat owners. You purchase an ownership share of the business operation and that secures a rack space for your boat. What does that mean for you? Plenty:
- You’ll have secure, permanent access to the lake from a fully equipped facility, with rack space to accommodate boats up to 32 feet long, 9 feet high and 10 feet wide
- You’ll share in the income earned by services such as the marine shop and convenience store
- You’ll own a share of the property and lakefront that will likely increase in value
- You can also lease rack space if you are not ready to buy into the co-op
Our members are experiencing the following benefits as we speak!
- Access to Member’s Lounge with wi-fi, workstation with computer and fax machine, showers and laundry facilities.
- Free garbage disposal
- Fuel discounts
- Indoor parking for cars and snowmobiles (lower level memberships)
- Service discounts
- Controlled membership costs
- Peace of mind
Interested in owning a piece of the Landing? Contact us today!